- 22 Cool DIY Girls Halloween Costumes For Any Taste
- 18 Awesome DIY Boys’ Halloween Costumes For Any Taste
- 20 Cool And Easy Halloween Hang-Ups To Make With Kids
- 20 Halloween Treat Bags, Covers And Boxes To Make With Kids
- 31 Halloween Costume Ideas For The Wee Ones
- 10 Cool And Easy Halloween Crafts To Make With Kids
- 15 Easy Halloween Hairstyles For Kids
Halloween is just around the corner! We have some quick and super easy Halloween crafts and scary treats for kids. Take usual colorful pasta and some glue and create funny pasta monsters! Glowing ghosts are easy to make – to summon one, snap one or two green eight-hour light sticks so they glow, and insert them into a white balloon. To make frozen “Boo”-nana pops, insert popsicle sticks into bananas and freeze them. Dip the bananas into the chocolate. Return to the freezer. To scary everybody with a mommy pumpkin you’ll need a faux pumpkin and some cheesecloth – and don’t forget googly eyes! Look for some more cool crafts to make with your kids and organize a funny Halloween party!